CAREUD U901 Universal TPMS Tire Pressure Monitor For Truck / RV
A tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is an electronic system designed to monitor the air pressure inside the pneumatic tires on various types of vehicles. TPMS report real-time tire-pressure information to the driver of the vehicle, either via a gauge, a pictogram display, or a simple low-pressure warning light. TPMS can be divided into two different types – direct (dTPMS) and indirect (iTPMS). TPMS are provided both at an OEM (factory) level as well as an aftermarket solution. The target of a TPMS is avoiding traffic accidents, poor fuel economy, and increased tire wear due to under-inflated tires through early recognition of a hazardous state of the tires.
This wireless tire pressure monitoring system comes with 6 external sensors and a digital monitor to monitor the tire pressure and temperature of your vehicle 24 hours every day, and it can be used for Truck.
By employing the advanced American Freescale 6-in-1 wireless sensors which highly integrated pressure and temperature sensor we provide the top-of the line and reliable TPMS for you.
Furthermore, the intuitive monitor and smart buzzer alarm will secure a safer driving experience for you.
- Reliable and easy to install
- Advanced American Freescale 6-in-1 wireless sensors
- The monitor can be charged via car charger
- Real-time tire pressure/temperature and vehicle battery power monitoring(Displays pressure or temperature of 6 tires and vehicle battery power simultaneously)
- Fixed high/low pressure/temperature warnings
- Instant audio alarm of abnormal pressure or temperature
- Build-in high capacity rechargeable battery
- Intuitive and clear interface to display the parameters of the 6 tire in turn
- Sleeping mode available, super easy to install
- Improve fuel efficiency, extended tire life and avoid abnormal wear of car parts
- Two pressure unit(psi/bar) supply for user to select
- Conveniently install, water resistant
- Sensors batteries will last up to three years(you can replace the battery Autonomously, do not need to return to manufacturers)
- Sensors transmit pressure and temperature data every 3 seconds
- Sensors can detect 0-15BAR tire pressure
Learn about TPMS by click this link What is TPMS?