AsiaBooth.com undertakes to collect Your Data by means that are:
If you visit AB’s web-site, your web-browser automatically discloses, and AB’s web-server automatically logs, the following information: the date and time, the IP address from which you issued the request, the type of browser and operating system you are using, the URL of any page that referred you to the page, the URL you requested, and whether your request was successful. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that you provide, e.g. in a web-form, may also be logged. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that your web-browser automatically provides may also be logged. This will be the case, for example, if your browser has previously been requested to store data on your computer in ‘cookies’ and submits them each time you request a web-page within a particular domain (such as AsiaBooth.com). This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
If you disclose personal data to AB in conjunction with an identifier such as your name or your contact details (such as your e-mail address), AB will collect Your Data. Moreover, any data that becomes available to AB through any of the means described in the preceding paragraphs may be able to be associated with that identifier, and hence become Your Data.
Subject to the qualifications immediately below, AB undertakes to collect Your Data from you and not from other parties. This undertaking is qualified as follows:
- Where AB reasonably considers that the protection of its financial interests requires that it gather Your Data from other sources, or from additional sources. This applies in particular where AB has a lending exposure to you, and seeks information about your creditworthiness;
- Where AB reasonably considers that its capability to deliver quality services to you will be materially enhanced by gathering Your Data from other sources. This applies in particular to consumer profile data.
Where AB collects Your Data from sources other than you, it undertakes:
- To do so only by legal means;
- To do so only with your Consent; and
- To declare to you what sources it uses, and under what circumstances.
AB undertakes to declare the purpose of collection in a manner which is clear and meaningful, and to avoid vague, highly inclusive statements such as ‘to support our operations’.
AB undertakes to store Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
AB undertakes to store Your Data only in jurisdictions where data protections are at least equivalent to those required under the OECD Guidelines.
AB undertakes to transmit Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
AB undertakes to implement appropriate measures to ensure security of Your Data against inappropriate behavior by DX’s staff-members and contractors. These include:
- Training for staff in relation to privacy;
- Access control, to limit access to Your Data to those staff and contractors who have legitimate reasons to access it;
- Particularly in the case of sensitive data, audit trails of accesses, including the identities of staff and contractors accessing the data;
- Reminders to staff and contractors from time to time about the importance of data privacy, and the consequences of inappropriate behavior;
- Declaration of appropriately strong sanctions that are to be applied in the event of inappropriate behavior
- Clear communication of policies and sanctions; and
- Processes to audit, to investigate and to impose sanctions.
AB means AsiaBooth.com.
Your Data means data that is capable of being associated with you, whether or not it includes an explicit identifier such as your name or customer number. In particular, it encompasses all data that AB is capable of correlating with you, using such means as server-logs and cookie-contents.
Your Data does not refer to data that can no longer be associated with you. This includes aggregated data that does not and cannot identify the individuals whose data are included in the aggregation.
Consent means your concurrence with an action to be taken by AB. Consent may be express or implicit, but in either case must be informed and freely-given.
If you wish to talk to AsiaBooth.com customer service staff please open a ticket at https://www.asiabooth.com/support/