APC AP9631 Network Management Card 2
The APC AP9631 UPS Network Management Card 2 allows users to monitor and control their APC UPS systems via secure network browsers or external command-line interfaces. The card provides multiple-user access and multiple-language support, notifies users when problems occur, and includes individual password protection. The card is capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol, and features device encryption to securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), and SNMPv3. Through data and event logging, the card helps users identify and pinpoint problematic issues and trends. With the included PowerChute Network Shutdown software, information is kept safe during power outages.
- Device Encryption: Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- Command-line interface: Offers Telnet or SSH for remote management access
- Scheduling: Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs
- Remote UPS management: Enable management of your UPS by connecting it directly to the network
- Password Security: User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access