BOSCH H3F Digital Fanfare: the power of digital.
With its new innovative microchip-controlled technology, the Bosch H3F Digital Fanfare lasts 3 to 10 times longer than conventional horns which work via mechanical contact. As a result, maintenance frequency and downtime are reduced.
The electronically-controlled H3F is highly stable in sound quality and performance, with little or no fluctuations in sounds properties even after prolonged periods of continuous honking. In contrast, conventional mechanical horns are dependent on the working state of their mechanical components and highly sensitive to environmental factors such as changes in temperature, humidity and voltage.
With its low current consumption*, the H3F Digital Fanfare uses up to 30 % less power than conventional horns, meaning less strain on the battery and less electromagnetic interference. This makes the H3F ideal for modern cars with their complex Electronic Control Units (ECU), navigation systems, etc.
Homologated according to ECE standards.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Innovative microchip technology for enhanced sound quality and reduced sound sensitivity
- High performance reliability with up to 10 times longer service life*
- Stable sound properties and performance even with long continuous honking and environmental fluctuations
- Electromagnetic protection minimizes interference with other car electronic components and electrical system
* As compared to conventional mechanical horns
- 12 Volt
- Tone : 400 Hz / 500 Hz
- Loudness : 105-118 dB
- Frequency: 420/500HZ
Compact size for easy installation
For cars, trucks and SUVs