BLAUPUNKT GTr 10150 A Under Seat Slim Active Powered Subwoofer – 10″ 380 Watt
Blaupunkt has perfectly designed the ultimate sound system for its end users with German technology. Active Subwoofer GTR 10150 A is the ideal audio device for every vehicle. With German expertise, Blaupunkt has rooted the amplifier technology of Class AB into the subwoofer. In other words, there is no need for an external amplifier to be connected to this active subwoofer to give the radio the ultimate sound output experience. Equipped with a wired remote, you can easily tune your desired volume.
Blaupunkt Active Subwoofer GTr 10150 A delivers a maximum outpower of 380 watts. This level of power is able to create an intensifying environment whenever you are listening to your favorite songs. Exciting as it sounds, Blaupunkt ensures your listening experience is satisfied.
GTr 10150 A has a built-in class AB amplifier that produces an output of 150 watts of RMS power. The built-in amplifier contributes to your listening experiences as it helps to boost the low-level audio signal and create powerful and better sound from your speakers as well.
- Speaker Size: 10.0”
- Cone Composition: Aluminium
- Magnet Type: Ferrite
- Wired Remoted: Included
- Enclosure Housing Material: Aluminium Die-cast Sealed
- Enclosure Dimension (LxWxH): 347 x 262 x 73mm
- Enclosure Net Weight: 4.41kg
- Amplifier Technology: Class AB
- Normal Output Power (RMS): 150W
- Max. Output Power: 380W
- Sensitivity (In Car/1W): 92dB
- Signal / Noise Ratio (dB): 91dB
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 150Hz
- Low Pass Filter (LPF): 50Hz – 100Hz
- Voltage: 14.4 (10V – 16V)
- Phase Switch: 0 deg / 180 deg
- Automatic On/Off (Hi & Lo): High Level Only
- Audio in Sensitivity: Speaker Input (1.5V)/ RCA Input (150mV)